Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Essay Mini-Break!

Ok, so I'm back stuck in front of the computer screen for hours on end and far too busy to write anything substantial but I just thought I'd share my favourite quote in the spirit of New Year enthusiasm:

'their ends can only be attained by the forcible overthrow of all existing social conditions. Let the ruling classes tremble at a Communist revolution. The proletarians have nothing to lose but their chains. They have a world to win.'

Marx and Engels 1888.

Apologies to my friends who are sick to death of me harking on about communism but hey they had a point!

3 Comments:

At 2:55 PM, Blogger SystemAbuser said...

At least we know where you stand come the revolution!

 
At 11:16 AM, Blogger The Paranoid Mod said...

Nerd!!

 
At 4:49 AM, Blogger Silicon Whisperer said...

Yeah, she'll be in the firing squad..

"ReadyAimFIRE!!"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home